SaifBrand personal account is limited to personal use, (Personal use means that the registered user can not transfer the account to others, not resale or reuse any site but can post but you can send your client)
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
SaifBrand respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. SaifBrand use some free material from other resource, so this design are you can use without copyright issue. Also SaifBrand upload there client design similar but not share there design same and contact information, logo etc.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow SaifBrand to locate that material.
- Information to allow SaifBrand to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true
SaifBrand Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate SaifBrand the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification may be invalid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
SaifBrand has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.